We’re Hiring Carpenters and a Project Coordinator
Actuate Improvement is a growing remodeling company that specializes in creating and producing high end kitchens and bathrooms. We are wanting to expand our team by adding experienced carpenters and a project coordinator. We are looking for energetic, reliable, detail-minded, positive individuals to complement our team!
Applicants should have the following attributes, goals, and skills:
• Professional and friendly. We work with customers and vendors whom we like and respect, and our carpenters need to support these positive relationships.
• Promote Actuate’s reputation at every level, in every relationship.
• Possess refined carpentry skills and an eye for detail.
• Provide a quality experience and finished product that exceeds our clients’ expectations.
• Understand rough and finish carpentry methods and techniques.
• Have strong organizational and communication skills.
• Proficient skills communicating with smartphones, especially using our company’s web program.
• The ability to take direction from other team members.
• Support, assist, and interact well with all project team members.
• The ability to creatively solve problems and be flexible in challenging situations.
Wage is based on experience level.
Benefits include paid vacation, holiday pay, and health insurance.