We’re Hiring Carpenters
Actuate Improvement is a growing remodeling company that specializes in creating and producing high end kitchens and bathrooms. We are wanting to expand our team by adding experienced carpenters. We are looking for energetic, reliable, detail-minded, positive individuals to complement our team!
We are currently looking for skilled and experienced lead carpenters with the ability to lead/train the crews assigned to them. This person will know how to communicate (with other staff members, subs and customers), be organized, have the ability to collaborate with other staff and/or subcontractors. While managing their own time and having the ability to show that they can work through problems when they occur.
In this job you should know how to explain what you are doing at any given time to help other carpenters understand how they need to succeed. Installing walls, floors and ceilings using materials such as wood, steel, metal, plastics and composites and learning as you go are just some of the exciting options you are confronted with each day. This person should be able to assemble and fasten materials using hand tools, wood screws, nails and/or glue. In this position you will show the ability to cut materials accurately without help, follow direction from the project manager without difficulty, work well with other team members assigned to specific projects and lead by example.
Applicants should have the following attributes, goals, and skills:
• Professional and friendly. We work with customers and vendors whom we like and respect, and our carpenters need to support these positive relationships.
• Promote Actuate’s reputation at every level, in every relationship.
• Possess refined carpentry skills and an eye for detail.
• Provide a quality experience and finished product that exceeds our clients’ expectations.
• Understand rough and finish carpentry methods and techniques.
• Have strong organizational and communication skills.
• Proficient skills communicating with smartphones, especially using our company’s web program.
• The ability to take direction from other team members.
• Support, assist, and interact well with all project team members.
• The ability to creatively solve problems and be flexible in challenging situations.
Wage is based on experience level.
Benefits include paid vacation, holiday pay, and health insurance.